July 15, 2012

Magical Zoos and Speedy Drives, 6

We went to the zoo yesterday.  Surprise!

Drawing animals started really slow for me this time.  Maybe it was the weather, or perhaps it was the fact that a lot of animals were trying to hide.  Oh well.  I didn't get as many drawings as I usually do, but I did get some studies done.  Usually I don't have enough patience to do studies, but yesterday I pushed myself to draw BIG on the page, allowing for more minor details in the drawing as opposed to gesture alone.

On a side-note: I saw The Amazing Spider-Man with my roommate last Tuesday, and it was absolutely awesome (or amazing :P)!  Great soundtrack too!

2 comments:

  1. Oo look a lounge lizard or two.
    Always nice to see a who's who of the zoo world. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, "lounge lizard"! Yup, they sit still: I love it!

      Delete